Strategic Sales Search
We are seeking experienced Sales Specialists. We are a significant strategic partnership with Microsoft and are their preferred data lake migration solution as a native Azure service. The successful Sales Specialist will be responsible for evangelizing the direct sales effort with Microsoft and related partners by coordinating revenue-generating activities, identifying and closing sales opportunities. Proven experience in enterprise software sales and collaboration with partners is a must. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in working with large technology partners, extensive enterprise sales cycle experience, and will be customer-centric and focused on execution.
The Sales Specialist will have experience in driving business through the partner’s field teams and in motivating partner’s customers to utilize our service to migrate their data using our solutions. You must have a proven track record of meeting revenue quotas on a quarterly and annual basis. We’re building a best-in-class Sales Specialist organization to work with our strategic partners. This is not a “Channel Manager” role – we are aggressively seeking first-rate enterprise sales talent.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software sales.
- Experience within the Azure ecosystem is a must, Azure certifications are desired.
- Excellent consultative selling skills required including Channel/Partner sales experience.
- Proven results in building territories and executing on enterprise software sales.
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities with partners.
- Capable of representing the company at the most senior levels.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a pipeline and forecast
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter who can thrive in a team environment.
- Technical acumen: Understands and appreciates what the technology does for customers and their business and is able to present the solution set to a reasonable depth.
- Partner with Microsoft field organization to identify and drive opportunities.
- Develop a sales plan with Microsoft and related partners that focuses on their customers utilizing our Azure native service to migrate their data.
- Identify and close tactical small wins while managing strategic, complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Use a solution-based approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and or related discipline
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top-performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken, and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!