Our company is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 9000 customers across 120+ countries, we are a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture.
Are you looking for a chance to make a significant business impact in the white-hot cyber security space with an opportunity for professional and financial growth?
We're looking for a chance to work with someone who is coachable, curious, intelligent, resilient, team-oriented but results-oriented, and a good storyteller with customer-centric empathy.
We are currently hiring someone for a San Diego-based Territory.
In this role, you will partner cross-functionally with internal teams to drive net-new business opportunities from initial prospecting through negotiation and contract close. This is a quota-carrying role responsible for selling solutions from our entire portfolio.We have a history of promoting from within and our sales representatives have a number of opportunities to grow within the organization both as individual contributors and leadership roles.
What Success Looks Like
- Meet and exceed your quota by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities at enterprise-level companies
- Creatively source new prospects and thoughtfully position our offerings to suit their needs, be a trusted advisor.
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and influence client choices and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with various functional teams including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, and Customer Success to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast, and opportunity information in Salesforce.
How We Set You Up For Success
- Best-in-class sales enablement training: a three-week training program focused around an introduction to our industry and how to sell our security products.
- Follow-up training and coaching sessions paired with the sales process and methodology training.
- Future programs aimed at advanced sales skill set development and career growth.
- A ramping quota that is designed to prioritize your development and training in order to have a successful, long-term tenure with the organization.
- Access to tools such as DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator in order to remain up-to-date and uncover new business opportunities.
- Supportive and transparent communication from the sales leadership team, including 1-on-1 coaching and feedback from your direct manager.
- An opportunity to build equity within the organization, including a clear promotion path and an employee stock purchase plan.
- Partnership opportunities with cross-functional teams to help fuel your development and continue to secure new customers, including the marketing, sales engineering, and legal teams, among others.
- The ability to travel and be on site with customers for QBR's, trade shows, and in-person meetings.
To be successful in this role, you ideally have
- BA/BS degree in business or a related field.
- 4+ years of full-cycle sales experience at a software or technology company.
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business, and sustainably growing existing business.
- Ability to work well autonomously and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients. Ability to learn, absorb and adapt quickly to ever-changing business priorities.
- Critical thinking in a variety of situations, demonstrating drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Ability to travel 25% to client meetings as needed.
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top-performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken, and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!