The Alliance Director will be responsible for adding value by advancing strategic partnerships within a major ERP provider and their system integrator ecosystem. The main objective of this role is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance for DSI.
- Develop and maintain broad and deep external alliance relations with company partners in all solutions areas while remaining knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Ensures partner account of the vision, strategies, and capabilities of the alliance.
- Establish professional, consultative relationships by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of our partners and their prospect/customer
- Building and fostering new partner engagements with partners in North America. Candidate must be able and willing to network
- Maintains updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account and DSI solutions.
- Provides feedback to the partners if needed.
- Develops and executes attainable and strategic plans with the market needs.
- Builds multi-level relationships with its partners including those at the executive level.
- Produces high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies.
- Define and report on KPIs that represent Alliance-influenced deals and the steady progression of improved alliances with DSI.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s on our Partnerships are visible to Sales Mgmt.
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch joint solution, marketing, sales and delivery planning efforts across DSI.
- Coordinate Alliance education and training events (mandatory training, webcasts, demos, Product Management updates, etc.) such that Alliances are equipped to go to market with current messaging and product knowledge.
- Five to ten years of demonstrated experience working for a software company in a similar alliance or partner channel capacity is required.
- Strong understanding of business office systems and ERP/Supply Chain
- Experience with a major ERP provider such as Oracle, SAP, MSFT, or Infor
- Must have a passion for sales and technology.
- Strong drive to the help DSI and the strategic alliances grow.
- Exceptional communications skills
- Experience building relationships as well maintaining them.
- Disciplined in working with cross-functional people.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this role, but an MBA is preferred or other advanced degrees.
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top-performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken, and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!