Our client counts on their executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. We are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, sales growth, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments
- Manage a global sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations
- 7+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce and other commercial tools
- MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? Our client supports a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top-performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!