- You will develop and implement sales development strategies that drive quarterly and yearly growth against company targets.
- Ensure cold calls activities are high and meetings are qualified
- Help maintain a sales culture of innovation, determination, imagination and respect by living up to those values daily and engraining those behaviors within your team of BDR’s.
- You will lead efforts to increase productivity and efficiency through sales contests, innovative training, sales technology, and process improvement.
- You will hire, develop, coach, enable and manage a team of BDR’s to meet and exceed their qualified meetings generation and BDR activity
- You will manage all reporting and institute transparency of performance to the BDR team, the organization and the Sales leadership team
- You will collaborate closely with the outside sales team to develop strategic solutions to drive growth in given sales regions and territories.
- You will develop and optimize the lead management life cycle to ensure Business Development effectiveness.
- You will develop, consistently review, and measure our multi touch process, as well as supporting tools, to enable high performance Business Development team results.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Inside Sales management experience, with a total of 7+ years of experience in an Inside/Field Sales role with demonstrated experience driving data-driven process improvements within a telephonic based lead generation processes (understanding of tools, technologies, reporting, compensation design, etc.)
- Modern and progressive approach to people management and Inside Sales activities and process
- Incredibly results-oriented with a balance of promoting motivation, inspiration, drive, and accountability within an Inside Sales team culture
- Proven track record of aggressively growing a business in terms of fueling sales pipeline for effective revenue generation and new client acquisition.
- Solid understanding and usage of data and CRM services relevant to the day-to-day management of an Inside Sales team
- Technical requirements: strong level of expertise with Salesforce, proven expertise of the multi-touch process, understanding of new technology advancements to improve Business Development effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in business preferred.
We are the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Our software is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. We were founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Our software is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
Comprehensive Health Plans
Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
Peer-to-peer recognition program
Commuter bus from downtown Boston
On-site fitness center
Wellness rewards and reimbursements
Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. Our software empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!