Are you eager for the challenge to combine your strategy, communications and sales background in a high growth industry? We are seeking an Account Executive to join our fast-paced Business Development team. The position allows you to partner directly with industry leading customers to help them achieve supply chain and business success. If you are a sales guru who is adept at opening doors and sealing deals, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate and maintain effective client relationships and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals
- Lead middle market and enterprise sales cycles from introduction through securing a deal
- Manage and support channel partner relationships.
- Unearth new opportunities through targeting, networking, and capitalizing on channel relationships
- Scope professional services and demo product solutions for potential clients. Get prospective clients excited about our Bright Suite of software solutions; we truly offer the best services in the business!
- Create, present and negotiate contracts and pricing with customers.
- Technology: self-educate and gain a solid grasp of cloud technology, retail and eCommerce trends and integration requirements to bundle solutions
- Maintain relevant information in Salesforce
- Travel: You should expect to be on the road 40% of the time. In addition, you will attend tradeshows or partner industry events throughout the year (SPS Commerce Influence, Channel Advisor Catalyst, etc.)
- Support, Own, and Cultivate new ideas/projects as they are thought up!
Nitty Gritty (What You’ll Need):
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 7+ years of progressive experience in sales/business development with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales. Must have experience with the full sales cycle.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions required, experience selling e-commerce, supply chain or ERP solutions preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM desired
- Working knowledge or experience in supply chain
- Collaborative relationship building skills with the ability to influence new and existing customers
- Leader with superior organization skills, problem solving ability, and high “say/do” ratio
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Be someone who is flexible, looks to learn, teach others, and interested in new technology
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-changer in the industry
- Best coffee machine in the business
- Standing desk (if you’re into that sort of thing) and pick your own computer
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans
- Corporate office with ping-pong table, corn-hole tables, quiet areas, a gazebo, and Avalon around the corner
- Benefits package including majority of health care paid for and 401k plan participation
About Sales Search International
For over 30 years, we have been introducing top performing Software Sales Leadership to their next top Software Sales Revenue Producer. First and foremost, we deliver, and we do it with quality and speed! Our average time to fill on searches is 45-days and our candidate stick ratio is 98%. We a top-ranked software sales leadership recruiting firm and bring a 5-point competitive advantage to the table which makes such quality and speed possible.
- Proven Process – built, tested, broken and rebuilt repeatedly over 30 years
- Talent Access – largest software sales candidate database in the space
- Search Mastery – average software sales recruiter tenure is 10+ years
- Coverage – Team-Focused approach lets us touch more people faster
- Range & Depth – we take partnership to another level
If you’re building a team or thinking about changing teams our software sales recruitment team can help you!